We believe that the Best Value Approach enables supply chains to achieve higher performance at lower costs. Becoming increasingly popular in Europe, the Best Value approach is sometimes misunderstood leading to increased complexity.
It is our goal, as certified and approved educators in the Best Value approach, to help vendors to easily apply ‘Best Value’ as a different way of doing business, resulting in higher performance at lower costs with higher profits and least stress.
Metrics on our expertise:
- >5 years working in and with the Best Value approach.
- A+ certified (highest possible Best Value certification level).
- Total experience: > 200 Best Value projects, both clients and vendors, sales and procurement.
- IT, infrastructure, construction, facility services, engineering, area/project development, utilities, community services.
- Government, universities, municipalities, academic hospitals, health care, private companies, utilities.
- Trained > 500 individuals.
- We are the first (and still only) agency to have successfully and sustainably implemented a Best Value development program in organisations
We are happy to answer any of your questions!